The j-Factor Retrofit is a all in one solution to upgrading your existing HID or HPS lights to energy efficient LEDs. Our Retrofit is different than others, while other LED retrofit’s make you find a place to mount the driver and possibly the LED, using the j-Factor Retrofit it’s as easy as removing your existing components and sliding the j-Factor Retrofit into the existing glass holder and connecting 3 wires.
Using this method we can configure retrofit for most existing Shoe Box or Cobra Head lights other light style are also possible on a case by case basis, light output ranges from 20 – 240 watts.
- Reduces electrical cost by up to 60% (based on 100W HID VS j-Factor 200W retrofit).
- Programmed to reduce start up surge current (electrical spike).
- Can be configured with dusk to dark ramping as well as late night/early morning dimming to decrease electrical consumption.
- Installs easily within minutes in existing fixtures.
- Works with existing photo sensor.
- Components removed from existing lights can provide additional revenue.
- Compatible with 110-277 VAC
- Can be configured with a variety of beam angles to reduce light pollution.
- Available in 4 color temperatures (3K-warm white, 4K-general work lighting, 5K-daylight & 6K-cool white).
INVESTMENT AND INCENTIVES:
- Monthly electrical savings of up to 60% or more over conventional lamps with minimal investment.
- Lower overall purchase cost than new LED lamps.
- Low upfront cost and financing through shared electricity savings provide a short term ROI.
- Customized configurations available.
- Custom programming available.